- Show Date: June 28th, 2008
- Show Time: 7PM - Doors open at 6:30 PM. Seating is first come, first sit!
- Show Place: Forest Hills School Auditorium in Jackman
- Tickets: $20.00 per person
- No food or beverage is permitted inside the auditorium.
- Tickets/space are limited. Contact us now to reserve your ticket.
- We can accept cash or a money order only.
A showing at 7 PM gives you plenty of time before the show to enjoy a great dinner in town. If you would like to spend the night or the weekend in Jackman, visit our Maine lodging directory for places to stay. Should be a great weekend.
Maine's Kind of Comedy - Bob Marley
A Jackman Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce Special Event
The Jackman-Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce presents Bob Marley, Maine's King of Comedy, for this 2008 special summer event. All ages, from 18-81, enjoy his high energy and off beat observation of everyday life. We hope to see you there and be prepared to laugh!
Bob Marley's Bio
Originally from Maine, Bob Marley began performing stand up comedy in his hometown of Portland. He moved to Boston early in his career, gaining experience in a city known for spawning comedy all-stars.
He has a weekly radio call in segment with several radio stations around the country called "The World According to Bob." A featured comedian on XM and Sirius satellite radio systems, he continually makes new fans around the country.
Making his first television appearance on Comedy Central, he is now one of the few comics to do the complete late night circuit including The Late Show with David Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Craig Kilborn. He has also appeared on 100 Television shows including VH-1's "Super Secret Movie Rules", Comedy Centrals "Premium Blend" and "USO Comedy Tour".
Most recently Bob's 1/2 hour Comedy Special "Comedy Central Presents Bob Marley" Many movie fans will recognize his biggest movie appearance in the movie "Boondock Saints" where he co-stars with Willem Dafoe. His comedic take on "Detective Greenly" inspires fans to come up to him and quote lines from the film.
Audiences are in for a treat whether they catch this Mainer's act on stage or on screen. For more information about Comedian Bob Marley visit his website at www.bmarley.com.
Get Tickets Today!
Two ways to get your tickets for the show:
1. Purchase your tickets at the JMRCOC booth which is open on Thursday and Saturdays or stop in at one of the local stores in town: B&R Moose Mart, Bishops Store, or at Trailside.
2. Call or email the Jackman-Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce to order tickets then mail us a money order made payable to the JMRRCOC. We must receive your payment within 5 days of the request. Please include your name, phone number or email address and the number of tickets. We will call or email you when the payment is received. Your tickets will be held at the door on the day of the event.
PO Box 368
Jackman, Maine 04945
Toll free: 888-633-5225