- Show Date: August 22, 2009
- Show Time: 8PM - Doors open at 7:45 PM.
- Show Place: Hillcrest Restaurant in Jackman
- Tickets: $20.00 per person in advance and $25.00 at the door
- This show is adult rated.
- The bar and restaurant will be serving.
- We can accept cash or a money order only.
A Jackman Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce Special Event
The Jackman-Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present Bucky Lewis for another 2009 event. This is Bucky's second show this year in Jackman and those who attended talked about it for weeks. SO if you missed it in February, be sure join in the laughter this time.
This summer's event also will be at the Hillcrest where you will be able to enjoy appetizers and refreshing spirits of your choice
Leave the kiddies at home and enjoy a night out with your adult friends filled with laughter and music!
Bucky Lewis' Bio
Bucky Lewis is well-known throughout New England as an entertainer
"from up north" who has one of the funniest and wittiest shows people
have ever seen. "It’s a unique one-man comedy and musical comedy
show that is more of an experience than a show" Lewis says.
He is known by his legion of loyal fans for his outrageous character comedy routines: the Taxi Driver, the Northern Redneck, the Chinese Bartender, the Pizza Boy, and many more. Formally educated in music – he plays guitar and sings also - his famous quick wit is what stands out, and has kept Bucky making his audiences laugh for over 25 years.
He is known for bringing people on stage for spontaneous interaction, as well as a dynamic flow which contains all aspects of comedy: stand- up, character, interaction, and music. His material is endless, and he is known to perform 3 hours straight, all while making people fall on the floor laughing.
Throughout his career he has earned money as a writer, actor, television host, lead singer and guitarist in a rock band, stand-up comedian and motivational speaker. Lewis currently helps people raise money doing fundraisers in the form of Adult Comedy Nights which fits in with his mantra: "using laughter as a weapon". He is currently writing a book for business about ‘Using humor to increase sales in a down economy".
He was born in Laconia, New Hampshire, to a musical family that once performed for Ronald Reagan. He resides in his native State of New Hampshire with his wife Tyra and Molly, a Brittany spaniel, on the "Funny Farm" in the Town of Antrim.
Get Tickets Today!
Two ways to get your tickets for the show:
1. Purchase your tickets at one of these local businesses in town: Bishops Store or Bishop's Motel.
2. Call or email the Jackman-Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce to order tickets then mail us a money order made payable to the JMRRCOC. We must receive your payment within 5 days of the request. Please include your name, phone number or email address and the number of tickets. We will call or email you when the payment is received. Your tickets will be held at the door on the day of the event.
PO Box 368
Jackman, Maine 04945
Toll free: 888-633-5225